Thursday, June 4, 2009

...just a quick update

So, I decided to take a quick study break to update my blog. I have my first test of the summer today. It's for thermodynamics, but I don't think it'll be too bad. Either way, I'll be studying for it until 3 PM.

After 6 days without school, it feels weird being back at GTL. School has turned into a way of passing the time until my weekend travel adventures. It's fun here in the week though. It's a great community, and I really enjoy spending time with the people here. I FINALLY played soccer for the first time yesterday. We lost the first few games, but after that my team went on a huge win streak and dominated the field for a good hour and a half.

My trip to Italy with Anna was indescribably amazing. We had a fantastic time touring through Venice, Bologna, and Cinque Terre. I'll go through all the details later! I need to get back to studying. It's off to Paris and Nice this weekend.

Wish me luck on my test!

1 comment:

  1. Josh,
    Great to hear about your adventures! I loved Paris and Nice when we went a couple of years ago. Have fun and keep that news coming.
    Mrs. Boynton

    ReplyDelete