Monday, June 22, 2009

maybe a little bragging

I want to take a moment just to brag about everything I've done today...

I started off today in Paris. I woke up around 5:30 AM to get ready, say goodbye to my family, and head across the city to the train station. I took the 7:00 AM train back to Metz and got back to my room around 9:15 AM. I got unpacked and then headed to my first class. After class, I came to my room to clean up some more and then went to lunch. After lunch, I went to my second class of the day and went to be in the group photo of everybody at GTL. Next, I went shopping for the week and got some great fruit. I decided to splurge a little this week. Once I got back, I gave Brian a haircut, and then he trimmed me up as well. Then I cooked dinner, which was a bacon, egg, and cheese baguette. I must say it was pretty delicious. I just got done with finishing up with cleaning my room which included: washing dishes, taking out the trash (recycling too!), sweeping the floors, and mopping!

I would say I've been pretty productive today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment